|A pair of gray foxes.|
Some other interesting links:
- Chad Love finds a link between sea monkeys and casinos. I never sent away for sea monkeys myself—but somewhere I still have my 50¢ baking powder-powered submarine.
- Further up the Front Range, KB has a good collection of scout camera photos showing activity around a bear den. His bears have better manners than ours.
- Is this really the first book on deer hunting that does not show antlers on the cover? It might well be!
- While still dubious about its stated purpose, Galen Geer re-thinks his local hunting club's annual predator hunt.
- The "most dangerous game"? Boar-hunting in Tunisia.