|It's a good year for wild sunflowers.|
• How to improve your outdoor photography. 10-2-4 is not about Dr. Pepper — 2 p.m. is when you are traveling to the place that you wish to photograph after 4 p.m. And "Zoom with your feet" does not apply to buffalo.
• Predatory ducks. It's Romania, so maybe they suck blood as well.
• How older elk survive to a ripe old age (for elk). They learn the difference between bowhunters and rifle hunters.
• A poacher goes down hard. If only this happened more often.
• From Colorado Outdoors: "Five Tips to Catch More Fish This Summer."
• Another article on bold, aggressive urban coyotes. Denver, this time.
• High country trails don't just happen. It takes people like this.